SAFETYBOX® for compressed gas cylinders
BC 1350 GS - SAFETYBOX® COMPRESSED GAS
SAFETY CABINET FOR INDOOR STORAGE OF 3/4 GAS CYLINDERS OF 50 LITRES EACH, IN COMPLIANCE WITH EN 14470-2, EN 16121, EN 16122 NORMS
TÜV CERTIFIED - FIRE RESISTANCE 'G 30' - 30 min.
- Completely produced in pickled steel, 10/10 mm thickness, painted with epoxy acid-proof powders. Thickness of painting from a minimum of 60μm (micron) to a maximum of 250μm (micron).
- External monolithic construction, internal body resistant to corrosive products.
- Fire-proof insulation made of highly fire resistant material, completely ecological.
- Double, inflatable and anti-dust trimmings, and with protection against “cold and hot fumes”.
- Two mechanical certified safety valves with automatic closure at 70 ± 10° C. (Ø 100 mm).
- Predisposed for piping gas installations.
- Space available for gas adaptor fittings and main gas flow command panel.
- Brackets for gas cylinders’ holding.
- Metal ramp to enable an easy placement of the cylinders in the cabinet.
- Security lock with key and extractable cylinder.
- “Product and public liability insurance” valid for all lifelong of the cabinet.
- External Dimensions: 1300x600x2015 mm
- Internal Dimensions: 1165x500x1845 mm
- Weight: 460 Kg
- Total Volume: 1088 lt.
- Possibility to provide the cabinet with activated charcoal filters and fan.
Need assistance? Request for quotation?
Call us at +39.0438.451054 Monday to Friday - 08:30 / 12:30 - 14:00 / 18:00 or send us an email.